Total Pageviews

Featured post

A Dog is not just for Christmas...but these two could be!

I promised you some news about Rohan and India, so here it is!   The brand new book of stories about their lives at TURN Education is now av...

Friday 25 December 2015

AlterNativity - A Stable Upbringing



This is the fifth and, at the moment, final instalment of my alternative nativity. Typically for me, this is the first story that I wrote some ten years ago (although it has been through a number of revisions since then). As you will see, having painted myself into something of a corner, there really wasn't any scope for sequels, so I've had to content myself with 'prequels' ever since. I do hope you enjoy it, but if you're easily offended you might want to give this one a miss! Thanks for reading the series (you can find all of the stories in The AlterNativity Collection ) and may I wish everyone here a peaceful and pleasant Christmas and a happy and successful New Year. 

This story was originally published as part of the ' Steady Past Your Granny's ' collection of stories.





No comments:

Post a Comment