Total Pageviews

Featured post

A Dog is not just for Christmas...but these two could be!

I promised you some news about Rohan and India, so here it is!   The brand new book of stories about their lives at TURN Education is now av...

Monday 9 December 2013

The AlterNativity

I'm trying to build my own alternative Nativity (hence, AlterNativity!  another portmanteau word to go with 'nostalgedy' ;-))

In typical Whiteland fashion, I started this at, what I suppose is, the end with 'A Stable Upbringing' in Steady Past Your Granny's.  I'm now trying to work back from that point with a story about the shepherds, The Night Watch which you'll find in Wattpad.  A story about the wise men will be posted here, and on Wattpad, soon and I'm working on something involving Herod at the moment.

Anyone would think it was Christmas, wouldn't they ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment