Total Pageviews

Featured post

A Dog is not just for Christmas...but these two could be!

I promised you some news about Rohan and India, so here it is!   The brand new book of stories about their lives at TURN Education is now av...

Saturday 10 August 2013

What's your ideal 3 course meal?


I was thinking about my imaginary 'A Kick at the Pantry Door' restaurant and what it might serve, and that got me thinking about my ideal three course meal. In all honesty, this could change by the hour and the following selection is hardly the triumph of haute cuisine, but I thought I would quite like a Savoury Duck sandwich to start, Cod, chips and mushy peas as a main course and something like Death by Chocolate to finish off (this explains why I look like I do on the cover). 

What would your ideal three course meal consist of, if you could choose any cuisine from any era?



A Kick at the Pantry Door - Amazon UK

A Kick at the Pantry Door - Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment