Total Pageviews

Featured post

A Dog is not just for Christmas...but these two could be!

I promised you some news about Rohan and India, so here it is!   The brand new book of stories about their lives at TURN Education is now av...

Monday 17 September 2012

Jambalya v The Granny

It's rather odd that in the same week that the new book, Jambalaya found new depths to sink to in the Amazon sales rankings, my little book about growing up in Burton upon Trent - Steady Past Your Granny's - should notch up its 5000th sale!

I must admit that I never expected this little book would ever do so well, but I'm absolutely delighted.  Now I need to shake the same magic fairy dust over Jambalaya.  Has anybody seen my wand?  Sorry, sorry, I know the last time I asked that I had to spend a night in the cells ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment